I have a kindergartener!!! Does this make me officially old? Today was Kaitlin's 1st full day of kindergarten and I did NOT cry!!!!! Yea Mommy!!! My mother was here for a few days and taught Katie and Bri to sing, "Kindergarten Baby wash your face in gravy!!" It is so sweet to hear Bri singing it. Katie has a teacher Ms. Woody who seems to be a great teacher for her. The kids have uniforms and it makes a mommy proud when a child brushes their teeth and dresses themself before you even wake up to wake them up. Katie and Bri got their hair cut yesterday and it was so cute both of them talking about how cute they are. Bri was telling daddy all about it this morning since he was at work in the afternoon as usual.
My darling Brianna kept asking all day, "Where's sissy?" Well Ron and I will have to keep you posted next week.
Katie went to the dentist on tuesday and she had NO cavities but.... when they told me her 2 bottom teeth were getting loose I almost cried. Really!!! It just seems like time is flying so fast. She is starting kindergarten, and wants to be with her friends all the time, and NOW loose teeth. This year is going to be full of suprises.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww... I want to see their cute haircuts!!!
Week after next I am going to grab the van for the day - and maybe we can come see you.
Or you can come see us... When Katie's not in school!!!
I wanna see pics of her in her uniform! What a big kid!!!
Post a Comment